On-site tool for the referencing and monitoring of dykes, activity and disorders.
Design of an on-site tool for the France-Digues association for the referencing and monitoring of infrastructures.
- Understanding of the dyke network operator’s field and translation of the problems encountered by on-site operators into a digital tool
- Location by constantly-updated linear referencing
- Works online and offline, both for data and associated documents and raster and vector map backgrounds
- Multitude of document formats associated with the dyke information (spreadsheets, images, text, etc.) and map formats (shape, ECW, DXF and DWG)
- Mobile deployment on the fly for a land fleet, with updating of the data and the application
- Re-working of existing data, comprising map objects, associated with its log and its description documents
- Client expectations appropriation, based on an in-depth needs analysis and the production of an operational model
- Geomatic expertise for linear referencing management
- R&D capacity to efficiently integrate very recent technologies (Ionic and PouchDB) into a professional tool