Project that aims to fight against pest mosquitoes that are vectors of disease.
- Dimensioning of the IT infrastructure required for the geographical portal to work.
- Installing and configuring the Liferay portal.
- 2 architecture orientations, one service-oriented and one modular, based on portlets.
- Distribution of geographical data produced by the five operator project partners within the framework of their entomological, vector control (LAV) and mosquito pest control missions.
- You can search, view and download this data either as maps, or as geographical layers.
- Liferay 6.1
- Metadata standard ISO 19115, INSPIRE standard
- OGC WMS, CSW, MapContext, SLD styles and geonames services
- Postgresql, Postgis
- Spring, Hibernate
- API Portlet and Java Server Faces 2
- PrimeFaces, RichFaces, MapFaces
- Bootstrap CSS
- Templating XHTML
- VM Velocity