The Examind suite intended for geographic information exploitation result from more than 10 years of R&D. The software suite is based on an open source core and delivers solutions covering various needs. It offers a development kit and platforms hosted locally or in the cloud, in order to meet today’s needs.
EXAMIND is based on 3 principles:
Broad interoperability and connectivity
- The ability to analyse sources of heterogeneous information, often confined in warehouses that are barely connected.
- Compliant with the standards in force.
- Use of web services that allow their implementation within existing information systems to be simplified.
Pertinent distribution of the data and calculations
- Distribution of vast amounts of information on multiple server instances.
- Making possible the distribution of data cache volumes
- Allowing the distribution of the calculations that result from the multidimensional analysis.
- Introduction of flexible cloud-computing platform structures.
Diversity of the structures to be analysed
- Integration of spatial processing into highly-distributed calculation environments.
- Environments offering analysis support in the form of graphs or in stream mode.
- Real-time data analysis.