National infrastructure for very high-resolution satellite images, that the scientific community and French public entities involved can access free of charge.
1. Introduction of the infrastructure for spatial data for distributing images to the French public entities involved.
- Distribution of a large volume of satellite data
- Bulk management of data and metadata
- Automated integration and distribution of data on-site at the antenna after acquisition (120 GB/day)
- Management and pyramiding of Geotiff over 60 GB in size
- Search engine built for vast amounts of satellite data (thesaurus/ aspects)
2. Addition of WPS process and results visualization features to Geosud portal.
- WPS 2.0 client implementation.
- Innovative ergonomic interface for WPS (Web Processing Standard) processes.
- Selection and suggestion of compatible and relevant processes for selected images.
- Setting prefilling with extracted values from images metadata.
- Preview results on degraded resolutions.
- Asynchronous mode management (notification, follow-up, download).
3. Spatial data infrastructure evolution for project collected satellite images spreading. This platform is located after the satellite images reception terminal and is intended for the images dissemination to French public actors.
- Capacity to work on any problem. From the design, to the creation from scratch of a data reader for a satellite sensor.